Revolutionizing the Call Center Workplace One Agent at A Time
Last week, we featured nGUVU’s head of product strategy, Pascal Leclerc to talk about how nGUVU’s platform help to create a better workplace environment for contact center agents. Using a combination of game mechanics, social interaction features and behavioral analytics, nGUVU helps motivate agents to achieve their goals in a fun,game-like environment.
Watch the full interview below to learn about:
- What was the central problem nGUVU aimed to resolve in the contact center working environment?
- How did nGUVU present KPIs to contact center agents in contrast to traditional layouts that centers solely around competition?
- How did call center companies reacted about having a layer of social mechanics for the agents on the nGUVU’s platform?
- what were nGUVU’s key lessons in finding the balance between game-like elements and gamified, progress-orientated mechanics?
- What were some of the behavioral changes that occurred among contact center agents as a result of gamifying their workplace?
- Have nGUVU used rewards for knowledge sharing or knowledge base contribution among contact center agents?
Need help with behavioral science and gamification? Get in touch with our boutique consulting agency Dopamine.
The post Transforming the Call Center Workplace with Pascal Leclerc appeared first on Gamification Co.