Four Studios Receive Gold for Table Top Learning Games In International Serious Play Awards
Entry categories included Corporate, Government/Military, Healthcare, K-6 Education, 7-12 Education, Higher Education and Museums.
- Bridgebuilders, created by Workz (Business)
- Warrior Spirit Mission Homefront Reintegration & Resilience game from Trance4mation Games (Healthcare)
- Cycles, created by Catlilli Games (K-6 Education)
- Cards Against Calamity, created by 1st Playable for the Environmental Law Institute (ELI) and National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) (Museums and Visitor Centers)
- Will it? from Catlilli Games (K-6 Education)
- Recharge Beyond the Bars: the Reentry Game created by Trance4mation Games (Government)
- Save that Sale! created by Silly Monkey (Business)
- Tacto, from Catlilli Games (K-6 Education)
“We were very pleased to see good quality table top “Serious Games” in our new non-digital award category,” Sue Bohle, Executive Director, Serious Play Conference, said.
Author: Eliane Alhadeff