Rather than try to coerce you to purchase my stuff by devaluing it, I thought I would just remind you of some of the cool stuff I have on sale around here!
Even Ninja Monkeys Like to Play: Unicorn Edition
- UK: https://amzn.to/2J4d5o2
- United States: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1724017101
- Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/1724017101
- France: http://www.amazon.fr/dp/1724017101
- Germany: http://www.amazon.de/dp/1724017101
- India: http://www.amazon.in/dp/1724017101
- Italy: http://www.amazon.it/dp/1724017101
- Japan: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/1724017101
- Spain: http://www.amazon.es/dp/1724017101
Here is a free chapter! “How to Use Narrative to Create
Gamification Inspiration Cards
You can get the gamification inspiration cards in two ways. You can buy them as a physical deck here – https://www.drivethrucards.com/product/130329/Gamification-Inspiration-Cards–Full-Colour… Read the rest
Yep, paradoxical title alert!
Recently I got into a very interesting debate on LinkedIn about the definition of Gamification. Now, I have long had my definition of gamification, one that doesn’t stray too far from the closest thing we have to a “proper” definition.
- Mine: The use of game design metaphors to create more game-like and engaging experiences.
- Proper (From Deterding et al): The application of game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts
Whichever definition you follow or whomsoever you may ask in the industry, 9 times out of 10 you will get something along those lines. … Read the rest
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:
The post Protected: Games for Change in Bahrain: Developing an XR Arcade for SDGs appeared first on Games For Change.
A question that is often asked, is “How do I get into Gamification?”
First off, don’t go my route – it was long and painful!
However, there are things I did that will help you to get into it all and get a great understanding of what gamification is all about.
- Get a book on gamification. I, of course, recommend my one,